FinX aims to build a digital bank that will deliver on the promise of simplicity, technological advancement, superior customer products & services.
What do you do?
As a developer experience engineer (DXE), you will
- Actively seek opportunities for improving the development experience of the FinX dev teams
- Work with the development teams and iteratively improve the team’s productivity
- Curate a backlog of actionable stories that identify areas for improvement and prioritize with respect to project delivery goals by engaging directly with the Product Owner and development team
- Design and implement easy-to-use tools and reusable components for the development team
- Collaborate with platform team to design and implement the FinX developer platform
- Simplify the development cycle and ensure that application code is solid
- Serve as a subject-matter expert for the rest of the team
- Constantly look for improvements of the DevEx tooling and platform
What is required?
- Cross-team and cross-functional collaboration skills with proactive mindset
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines using Github actions, Helm charts, ArgoCD and Kubernetes
- Experience working and running public cloud, preferably AWS: EKS, Kafka, AWS Aurora, API Gateway and many more
- Professional experience with a programming language like Golang/Java and IaC tooling like Terraform
- Experienced in building scalable, resilient and distributed architectures, preferably in startups, with a focus on transactional and consumer data (b2c) is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
What we can offer?
- Flexible working time and the ability to work remotely from wherever you are, it is a significant advantage for bank candidates.
- Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
- Full-salary paid for social insurance & Premium healthcare package
- 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
- Devices provided (Macbook, mouse, monitor…)
- Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
- Work in newly innovated office and open working space.
- Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile way of working, lean team structure.
- Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc,…
- Empowered to listen creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and employees.
FinX begins to establish and bridge new fintech business in order to create a better tomorrow for Vietnamese people. Here is an inspired working environment where you will be able to access and experience cutting-edge technologies in industry and creativity.