The Head of Liability Products role will work closely with the segment and product teams to manage and drive the end-to-end product development of the retail banking products including onboarding, deposits, payments, and savings products. You will lead the product development from ideation, customer research and design through launch, iteration, and support and services.
You will get a chance to work and grow with entrepreneurial individuals who are at the top of their game. This is your opportunity to bring your passion for meeting the needs of individuals and businesses through a range of banking products as well as a deep understanding of benefits that technology can bring to customers’ daily lives.
● Define liability product and services vision and requirements based on customer needs and business objectives
● Engage and build cross sell opportunities of new and existing products
● Design customer journey for new liability product features
● Lead new product development, feature enhancements, experience improvement
● Constantly improve or build new propositions that are based on customer and competitive insights
● Conduct market analysis, feasibility studies and trend analysis to keep abreast of industry development and identify opportunities and submit new product proposals
● Introduce new features, and channels through existing or new partner ecosystem. Drive new customer acquisition through partnerships
● Analyze portfolio performance and constantly improve on the strategy
● Define and maintain product strategy, product revenue, market adoption, and portfolio management penetration goals.
● Manage quarterly business reviews and presentations
● Ensure products adhere to regulatory requirements
Qualifications and Requirements
● 8+ years of technical and business product management experience in banks
● A natural digital junkie who keeps abreast of the latest digital trends
● Proven ability to deal with ambiguous situations
● Deep understanding of retail deposits, core banking, risk, digital banking etc
● Highly analytical and up to date with emerging fintech’s and consumer trends
● Ability to manage complex projects with a diverse range of stakeholders including technology, compliance, legal and risk
● Bachelor or master’s in Business, Finance and or Engineering