FinX aims to build a digital bank that will deliver on the promise of simple, technological advanced and superior customer products & services.
Our Coms & Influence Marketing team is looking for a PR & Communication Manager who can actively in charge of public relation and communication activities. The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to creativity, brand reputation and relationships with all stakeholders.
- Create and carry out public relations and communication strategies to concepts, messaging.
- Draft, edit, and review all materials related to our funds for publication in traditional and digital format, as well as ensure that the company brand is highly recognized by leaders and audiences.
- Produce, write, and edit materials for external communication, with a focus on creative corporate writing.
- Coordinate the publication of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports summarizing public relations campaigns, media events, executive interviews, press conferences, corporate / sponsorship / CSR events / internal/external events.
- Respond to media and public requests, as well as events that directly or indirectly affect the company’s reputation and business.
- If any, assist in the planning and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility programs throughout the market.
- Manage crisis communications in a timely and coordinated manner.
- Propose a suitable response to the media and other relevant partners.
- Craft and pitch stories to media, with the aim to build a reputation via earned media.
- Carry out media and social media monitoring, and where/when required, assist with crisis management, providing counselling and advice to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key media stakeholders.
- Execute an employee-focused communication plan to enable structuring and sequencing of messages to all staff, liaising with global and regional counterparts.
- Drive communications across multiple internal channels and bring the company strategy to life for all employees.
- Manage the PR budget and ensure that costs are managed and tracked throughout the year.
- BS or BA in business, marketing, communications, journalist, or related field preferred.
- Advanced understanding of all Microsoft Office programs such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- 5-7 years of experience, with thorough understanding of Vietnamese local news and public relations
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details are extremely crucial to this role.
- Owns a wide network of journalist, editors of local news in Vietnam
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.