FinX aims to build a digital financial product that will deliver on the promise of simplicity, technological advancement, and superior customer products & services for millions of people in Vietnam.
As a Software Development Engineer in Testing, you will own one domain. You will be responsible to deliver stable and quality products based on business requirements with optimized resources. Together with product leadership, you will be responsible for the continuous delivery of the FinX roadmap to the customers.
- Research automation, performance testing tools for improving quality and testing productivity
- Research and build framework/common libs/components for automation tests.
- Building test cases, test script for automation test and performance test
- Responsibility and execution automation testing of all test levels: unit test, integration testing, UAT
- Taking part in performance testing.
- Collaborating with development team to assure the quality and continuous delivery
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information technology a related field
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing for web/mobile (Serenity, Cucumber, Appium), unit testing (JUnit, Jest…), mutation testing (PITest,..), api automation testing (postman, …). Integrating automation framework/tools with Jira (Zephyr/X-ray) to upload/update test cases, test result, test evidence automatically
- Have 2+ experience in performance testing: using K6, Gatling, Jmeter, Apptim,… and monitoring tool (Grafana, Kibana, Glowroot, Cloud watch,…)
- Having knowledge and experiences in automation testing/performance testing on cloud (AWS) and AWS services (EC2, S3, RDS, Dynamo,…) are big advantages.
- Solid engineering background and knowledge of Testing (ISTQB)
- Strong problem-solving and clear communication skills
- Experience in applying agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Domain expertise in banking is a big advantage
What we can offer?
- Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
- Full-salary paid for social insurance & Premium healthcare package
- 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
- Devices provided (Macbook, mouse, monitor…)
- Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
- Work in a newly innovated office and open working space.
- Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile way of working, lean team structure.
- Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc,…
- Empowered to listen to creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and employees.
FinX begins to establish and bridge new fintech businesses in order to create a better tomorrow for Vietnamese people. Here is an inspired working environment where you will be able to access and experience cutting-edge technologies in industry and creativity