FinX aims to build a digital bank that will deliver on the promise of simplicity, technological advancement, superior customer products & services.
What do you do?
As a Staff developer, you will take part in building an exciting, greenfield digital banking product, which will positively impact the day-to-day lives of millions of people. You will work in a very diverse modern and multicultural environment, built by a professional from more than 14 nationalities, where we are not afraid to experiment and evolve continuously. You will have the freedom to own end-to-end development cycles, starting from understanding the problem we are solving, designing and developing the solution through cooperation with stakeholders, running the continuous integration and deployment, and finally validating the impact through monitoring and customer feedback.
- Cooperating with the product owner, engineering lead and your team to provide elegant and efficient solutions
- Taking a key role in architecture and designs, used to serve product needs
- Make sure your teammates are delivering high quality code, through code reviews and mentoring of junior developers
- Helping engineering lead to shape the team, by raising concerns and sharing new ideas
- Bringing best practices and tools to grow the team’s knowledge and efficiency
What is required?
- Professional experience with Java 11+ or another JVM language
- You are fluent with REST APIs and 3rd party integrations
- Intensive experience in database development (SQL or NoSQL)
- Understanding of SSDLC and OWASP concepts and being able to implement them in the code and processes
- Intensively using testing frameworks and understanding the importance of automation
- Ability to set up and manage CI/CD pipelines
- Hands-on experience using containers and k8s
- Ability to guide and mentor junior developers
- Experience with REDIS or other cache technology is a plus
- Experience with message broker technology like Kafka is a plus
- Experience working on FinTech is a big plus
- Experienced in building scalable and distributed architectures, preferably in startups, with a focus on transactional and consumer data (b2c) is a big plus
- Proficiency in English
What we can offer?
- Flexible working time and the ability to work remotely from wherever you are, it is a significant advantage for bank candidates.
- Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
- 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
- Devices provided (Macbook, mouse, monitor…)
- Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
- Work in newly innovated office and open working space.
- Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile way of working, lean team structure.
- Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc,…
- Empowered to listen creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and employees.
FinX begins to establish and bridge new fintech business in order to create a better tomorrow for Vietnamese people. Here is an inspired working environment where you will be able to access and experience cutting-edge technologies in industry and creativity.