FinX aims to build a digital bank that will deliver on the promise of simplicity, technological advancement, superior customer products & services.
What do you do?
As a backend developer, you will take part in building an exciting, greenfield digital banking product, which will positively impact the day-to-day lives of millions of people. You will work in a very diverse modern and multicultural environment, built by a professional from more than 14 nationalities, where we are not afraid to experiment and evolve continuously. You will have the freedom to own end-to-end development cycles, starting from understanding the problem we are solving, designing and developing the solution through cooperation with stakeholders, running the continuous integration and deployment, and finally validating the impact through monitoring and customer feedback.
- Cooperating with the staff engineer, engineering lead and your team to ensure efficient development and valuable product development
- Taking an active part in architecture and designs, used to serve product needs
- Working closely with the product owner to ensure we deliver valuable features for our customers
- Helping engineering lead to shape the team, by constantly providing feedback and ideas
- Aligning with the engineering best practices and tools to achieve a mastery level of autonomy and code quality
What is required?
- Professional experience with Java 8+ or another JVM language
- You are fluent with REST APIs and 3rd party integrations
- Experience in database development (SQL or NoSQL)
- Familiar with Secure SDLC and OWASP concepts
- Intensively using testing frameworks and understanding the importance of automation
- Ability to use CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with REDIS or other cache technology is a plus
- Experience with message broker technology like Kafka is a plus
- Experience working on FinTech is a big plus
- Experienced in building scalable and distributed architectures, preferably in startups, with a focus on transactional and consumer data (b2c) is a big plus
- Proficiency in English
What we can offer?
- Flexible working time and the ability to work remotely from wherever you are, it is a significant advantage for bank candidates.
- Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
- Full-salary paid for social insurance & Premium healthcare package
- 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
- Devices provided (Macbook, mouse, monitor…)
- Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
- Work in newly innovated office and open working space.
- Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile way of working, lean team structure.
- Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc,…
- Empowered to listen creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and employees.
FinX begins to establish and bridge new fintech business in order to create a better tomorrow for Vietnamese people. Here is an inspired working environment where you will be able to access and experience cutting-edge technologies in industry and creativity.