FinX aims to build a digital financial platform that will deliver on the promise of simplicity, technological advancement, and superior customer products & services for millions of people in Vietnam.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you’ll be part of a friendly and supportive Hosting & Reliability Engineering team within a company that has a fantastic culture, adopts public cloud, modern tools and technologies.
Own the deployment of solutions onto the AWS and Azure platforms by working with customers and the internal team to envision, architect, and help build solutions
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform or Ansible.
- Knowledge working with container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes (running EKS/K3S/AKS)
- Expertise using DevOps to automate infrastructure deployment via CI/CD using Jenkins, GitHub, DockerSecurity
- Great interpersonal skills to be able to handle delivery in line with internal and external team expectations.
- Excellent team teamwork – previous experience working with software development teams.
- Experience working in an agile environment with distributed teams.
- A self-starter who finds solutions not problems and is easily able to adapt to/research new technologies.
- Progressive experience building and deploying cloud infrastructure
Nice to have:
- Experience of client-facing professional services.
- Experience with API design (e.g. REST, graphql, grpc) test driven development, solutions architecture.
- Experience of performance testing.
- Experience with incident management and disaster recovery.
- Experience with vendor selection and/or making decisions about tools, use of proprietary vs opensource software solutions, etc.
- Experience with Cloud architectural reviews and/or migration readiness assessments.
- Experience with Cloud cost optimization and governance best-practices.
- Good understanding of secure development principles (eg. OWASP Top 10, DevSecOps).
What we can offer?
- Flexible working time and the ability to work remotely from wherever you are, it is a significant advantage for bank candidates.
- Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
- Full-salary paid for social insurance & Premium healthcare package
- 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
- Devices provided (MacBook, mouse, monitor…)
- Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
- Work in newly innovated office and open working space.
- Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile way of working, lean team structure.
- Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc.
- Empowered to listen creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and employees.
FinX begins to establish and bridge new fintech business in order to create a better tomorrow for Vietnamese people. Here is an inspired working environment where you will be able to access and experience cutting-edge technologies in industry and creativity