FinX aims to build a digital bank that will deliver on the promise of simple, technological advanced and superior customer products & services.
Our Coms & Influence Marketing team is looking for a passionate multimedia designer with a commitment to deliver stunning design. This person has an ability to work independently as well as in a team environment to produce best-in-class multimedia materials. Above all, you will always be curious, passionate, and willing to learn new things!
Working with a team of creative talents consisting of individuals with years of experience to those who just learned the ropes, you will:
- Create exceptional static and animated design across all platforms, based on the concepts developed by the team and yourself
- Deliver based on instructions from the Art Director and Project Leader while also contributing your own creative input
- Thrive and collaborate in a team-oriented, challenging, and fast-paced environment
- Work within deadlines and meet production and project expectations for fast turnaround briefs
- Communicate effectively and regularly update working progress, delays and any other crucial information relevant to the job for internal teams
- Keep on top of the digital industry and new technology
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design or visual communication and/or at least 2 years of design experience
- Graphic design skills to create sophisticated visuals and lay-outs
- Strong foundation in the principles of animation and skills to create appealing motion graphics
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Hands-on experience in photography, video editing is a strong advantage
- Working knowledge of static and animated HTML is a plus
- Working knowledge of 3D modelling, lighting and animation is a plus
- Tenacious and resilient – perceive feedback objectively, bounce back from criticism of ideas, and continue working on the brief with enthusiasm to find new solutions.
- Work well under pressure of tight budgets and deadlines on multiple projects, while still maintaining rapport with the team and the client.
- Good at coming up with ideas to solve problems under time pressure (and it does not matter if the individual is introverted or extroverted).
- Creatively curious, make questions around the brief, new mediums, assess the competition and bold in their thinking and ideation.
- Courageous in putting forward their ideas and challenging others.
- Endlessly curious about culture and what makes people tick.
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
What we can offer?
- Flexible working time and the ability to work remotely from wherever you are, it is a significant advantage for bank candidates.
- Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
- Full-salary paid for social insurance & Premium healthcare package
- 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
- Devices provided (Macbook, mouse, monitor…)
- Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
- Work in newly innovated office and open working space.
- Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile way of working, lean team structure.
- Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc,…
- Empowered to listen creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and employees.