We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth, and perspectives to open a world of new digital financial services for our customers and communities. Our ambition is to deliver a new phase of unsecured lending and credit card products.
As a part of FinX, you will get a chance to work and grow with entrepreneurial individuals who are at the top of their game. This is your opportunity to bring your passion to serve customers’ needs through a range of credit products as well as delivering technological benefits to customers.
The Lending Product Manager will drive the end-to-end development and growth of lending products. You will design new initiatives to better serve customers’ needs, leveraging local and global insights and expertise to reshape the market. You will tell a comprehensive solution story to the market that explains not only what each product we offer, but also the combined value proposition of the entire product suite. You will be the catalyst for change, thus must be comfortable with a VUCA environment (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous), leading across multiple teams and working with all levels of the organization to achieve results. You are relentless in your customer-first mentality and understand that in driving successful product, understanding the customer is key. You hold yourself to a high level of accountability and like to measure your contributions by the outcomes you deliver.
- Define product roadmap and product-market fit to achieve business goals of unsecured cash loan and credit line
- Work with Partnership teams to diversify acquisition channels, including eco-system partners
- Assist in development of customer product strategies, including customer acquisition and retention
- Collaborate with related stakeholders to perform feasibility studies and design GTM plan
- Monitor and understand external conditions, including markets (local and global), competitions, demographics, and local regulations to design product USP and CVP, to ensure Lending products meet customer needs while maintaining market competitiveness, product compliance and profitability
- Closely collaborate with UI/UX and CX team to deliver excellent customer experience
- Prepare product document to submit to Product Committee, include but not limit to request for product approval, product regulations and execution process
- Work with BA team to ensure the PRD meet business requirements, including but not limited to Digital onboarding platform and Loan Origination System (LOS)
- Closely collaborate with Marketing team to roll out products and customers communication plan
- Act as project leader and join the UAT for all new product initiatives launch
- Comply with all relevant lending and risk governance within mother bank and internal framework
- Collaborate with Operations department to design and optimize the process for customers engagement
- Collaborate with Product Portfolio Management team to review success metrics, key product indicators, funnel conversion rate, product revenue and design the continuous improvement plan
- Collaborate with Risk and Debt collection department to understand the pain points of non-performing loan and redesign the product policies to align with business objectives
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Banking sector
- Minimum 7 years of experience with lending products in banks and consumer finance or fintech, with a good understanding of the lending regulations and market practices
- A natural digital junkie who keeps abreast of the latest digital trends
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Ability to manage complex projects with a diverse range of stakeholders including technology, compliance, legal and risk
- Strong sense of business objectives
- Ability to think in a customer-centric approach while equally being able to pivot around new ideas in an agile way-of-working.
- Willingness to try and fail with new concepts and new ways of thinking. Comfortable with uncertainty for outcomes
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills, and ability to influence, coach and train others
- Ability to anticipate, act proactively, and work both autonomously and as a team player. Includes ability to work with multiple stakeholders and build relationships across multiple departments
- High degree of ownership and constructive sense of urgency
- Ability to handle competing priorities, tight turnaround and multiple deadlines
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills