We are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded, and ambitious Loyalty Program Lead to join our marketing team. FinX aims to build a digital bank that will deliver on the promise of simple, technological advanced and superior customer products & services.
You can set up and run an engaging and rewarding loyalty program and continue to optimize for long-term relationships with our clients. In this role, you will coordinate with our Sales and Marketing Heads to boost our customer engagement and our company’s market presence. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience building or optimizing loyalty programs. You will be responsible for the design of the program and analysis and reporting of KPIs. You should also be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address customer concerns and find ways to make our loyalty program special.
Ultimately, we want you to build a sustainable loyalty program that excites customers and help us to build a customer-oriented company.
- Design an exciting loyalty program
- Develop effective KPIs to monitor the program and continuously improve it
- Develop and implement marketing techniques that will drive new customers
- Suggest new methods to address customers’ needs
- Conduct market research to follow trends and competition
- Assist with organizing promotional events to reach prospective customer
Qualification and Requirements
- Proven work experience as a loyalty program manager/specialist or similar role
- Experience in modeling and analyzing various KPIs related to loyalty/ customer engagement
- Ability to manage marketing projects end-to-end and proactively identify opportunities, take initiative and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
- BSc in Marketing or relevant field
You will get a chance to work and grow with entrepreneurial individuals with a proven track-record in fintech who are at the top of their game. If you are up for an exciting challenge, this is the ONE!
Please note, this role will be based in our campus in PV Gas Tower in District 7, HCMC.
What we can offer?
- Flexible working time and the ability to work remotely from wherever you are, it is a significant advantage for bank candidates.
- Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
- Full-salary paid for social insurance & Premium healthcare package
- 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
- Devices provided (Macbook, mouse, monitor…)
- Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
- Work in newly innovated office and open working space.
- Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile way of working, lean team structure.
- Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc,…
- Empowered to listen creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and employees.