FinX aims to build a digital bank that will deliver on the promise of simplicity, technological advancement, superior customer products & services.
What do you do?
As a mobile developer, you will take part in building an exciting, greenfield digital banking product, which will positively impact the day-to-day lives of millions of people. You will work in a very diverse modern and multicultural environment, built by a professional from more than 14 nationalities, where we are not afraid to experiment and evolve continuously. You will have the freedom to own end-to-end development cycles, starting from understanding the problem we are solving, designing and developing the solution through cooperation with stakeholders, running the continuous integration and deployment, and finally validating the impact through monitoring and customer feedback.
- Cooperating with the engineering lead and your team to ensure efficient development and valuable product development
- Taking an active part in requirements and designs, used to serve product needs
- Working closely with the product owner to ensure we deliver valuable features for our customers
- Helping engineering lead to shape the team, by constantly providing feedback and ideas
- Aligning with the engineering best practices and tools to achieve a mastery level of autonomy and code quality
What is required?
- You have a pioneering mindset and enjoy building something new!
- You have hands-on experience in cross-platform mobile application development with React Native prefered TypeScript. Familiar with iOS and Android native code is a big plus.
- Understanding of mobile app architecture patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM) and React component lifecycle; familiar with common libraries (React Native libraries, Redux, Axios and more)
- Experience in working with local DB, Async Storage
- Experience in integration with backend services via RESTful API
- Experience in caching, memory management, concurrency, and app size optimization
- Familiar with GIT and code review activities is preferred
- Intensive experience in unit testing and UI testing
- Experience in working with analytics and crashlytics platforms is a big plus
- Having knowledge in publishing app to app store is a plus
- Hand-on experience in working with cloud services (e.g Firebase Cloud Messaging, AWS Cognito, S3,…) is a big plus
- Experience working on FinTech is a plus
- Proficiency in English
What we can offer?
- Flexible working time and the ability to work remotely from wherever you are, it is a significant advantage for bank candidates.
- Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
- 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
- Full-salary paid for social insurance & Premium healthcare package
- Modern devices provided (Macbook, mouse, monitor…)
- Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
- Work in newly innovated office and open working space.
- Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile way of working, lean team structure.
- Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc,…
- Empowered to listen creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and employees.
FinX begins to establish and bridge new fintech business in order to create a better tomorrow for Vietnamese people. Here is an inspired working environment where you will be able to access and experience cutting-edge technologies in industry and creativity.