We are looking for a transformative Senior Business Analyst to reimagine the banking industry. You will be responsible for creating unique customer experiences by liaising with Product, Operation, Marketing, User Experience and Technology teams. You will work in a highly agile environment, leading multiple projects in parallel.
You will get a chance to work and grow with entrepreneurial individuals who are at the top of their game. If you are up for a real challenge, this is the ONE!
- Approach all projects with a customer-centric mindset
- Organize workshops and interviews with users, subject matter experts (SMEs) and provide in-depth understanding of business requirements
- Define project scope based on goals and objectives. Work on the initial high-level requirements across functions
- Collaborate with business, UX and tech sponsors to define project scope and vision and identify obstacles, dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues
- Create business requirement documents and functional specification documents
- Lead meetings with SMEs and key stakeholders to create product roadmap and user stories
- Work intensively with UX and UI lead to ensure the journeys and designs are aligned with the high-level product roadmap and user stories
- Closely work with Head of Operation to understand the back-end processes and align them with the front-end user flows
- Work closely with the Business Lead to ensure that solutions are designed to create an extraordinary customer experience
- Work with the Technology team to deliver prototypes and evaluate with business users and align expectations
- Participate in product/spec discussions and workshops with all key technology vendors, Core, CMS, Onboarding, AML, Fraud, LOS, Decisioning, etc.
- Participate and lead user acceptance test and identify gaps and opportunities (along with business team)
- Lead and collaborate with the testing team on test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Define and execute project change management and training activities with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support prioritize business requirements in the development cycle
- Document learnings and change management processes
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or finance
- Minimum 8 years of working in retail banking or fintech. Good techno-functional skills.
- Experience in end-to-end project delivery from writing user requirements, UAT and change management initiatives
- Deep knowledge and experience with core banking platforms (Card, Onboarding, AML, Fraud Management…)
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurship spirit, with a can-do attitude
- Hands-on experience of understanding project methodology and delivering high quality project artifacts, and familiar with Agile way-of-working, iterative development process (Scrum)
- Knowledge of tools including Lucid Chart, Jira, Figma, etc
- Experience in writing use cases, workflows, business processes, business requirement documents, functional specification documents and user requirements for functional design
- Good understanding of digital experience, platforms, and underlying technologies
- Excellent communication skills
What we can offer?
- Flexible working time and the ability to work remotely from wherever you are, it is a significant advantage for bank candidates.
- Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
- Full-salary paid for social insurance & Premium healthcare package
- 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
- Devices provided (Macbook, mouse, monitor…)
- Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
- Work in newly innovated office and open working space.
- Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile way of working, lean team structure.
- Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc,…
- Empowered to listen creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and employees.
FinX begins to establish and bridge new fintech business in order to create a better tomorrow for Vietnamese people. Here is an inspired working environment where you will be able to access and experience cutting-edge technologies in industry and creativity.