FinX aims to build a digital bank that will deliver on the promise of simplicity, technological
advancement, superior customer products & services.
What do you do?
As a Manual QC, you will take part in building an exciting, greenfield digital banking product,
which will positively impact the day-to-day lives of millions of people.
You will work in a very diverse modern and multicultural environment, built by a professional from more than 14 nationalities, where we are not afraid to experiment and evolve continuously. You will have the freedom to own end-to-end development cycles, starting from understanding the
problem we are solving, designing and developing the solution through cooperation with
stakeholders, running the continuous integration and deployment, and finally validating the
impact through monitoring and customer feedback.
What is required?
- Degree in Computer Software or related fields
- 3+ year experience in software testing, including functional and regression testing
- Experience in Windows, iOS, and mobile apps
- Experience working with software development lifecycle tools, such as Jira, DevOps
Azure, and Zephyr (test case management)
- Experience with user acceptance and user experience testing
- Experience in bug verification testing
- Experience in banking product is huge plus
What is responsibility?
- Test planning
- Professional analysis and clarification of project issues, good Q&A with
- Implement checklists, test cases, test procedures, test reports, and defect log,…
- Manage and execute tests according to plan, including providing test results based
on test status, and test reports.
- Coordinate with other internal development teams to complete the job well.
- Complete tasks assigned on the schedule.
What can we offer?
- Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
- Full-salary paid for social insurance & Premium healthcare package
- 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
- Devices provided (Macbook, mouse, monitor…)
- Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
- Work in a newly innovated office and open working space.
- Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile
way of working, lean team structure.
- Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural
backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc,…
- Empowered to listen to creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and
FinX begins to establish and bridge new fintech businesses in order to create a better
tomorrow for Vietnamese people. Here is an inspired working environment where you will
be able to access and experience cutting-edge technologies in industry and creativity.