FinX is looking for a seasoned Project Lead who has extensive experience in managing multi-stream programs in fast-paced agile environment, building products aiming towards customer’s convenience.
As a Project Lead, you will be working on initiatives that are critically important to build FinX’s success. You will be leading complex cross-functional programs to success, partnering with product managers, analysts, engineers, and designers. You will also work closely with product and engineering leadership to determine the vision and strategic direction of the programs you’re driving.
- Lead program delivery from scoping to completion, work closely with Product teams, engineering and product leaderships and executives
- Establish a lean program management governance that best addresses the programs’ goals and objectives
- Mitigate risks on program timelines and deliverables, finding alternative solutions to challenges as needed
- Champion your program and hold team members accountable for progress update on program deliverables
- Partner with product teams to solve program goals, facilitating strong ownership and autonomy of the product teams while facilitating cross-team collaboration
- Regularly update to all stakeholders on the program status, risks and obstacles
- Manage relationships with service providers and other third-party vendors hired to support the program objectives
- Establish transparency on the budget and other costs related to the program delivery
Qualification and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in delivering technical projects and/or programs in high-paced agile product organizations.
- Experience of effective collaboration with C-level management and external third-parties
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and supply chain organizations.
- Influence: Proven ability to lead by influence, and gaining trust from teams
- Systematic Thinking: Ability to break down complex problems into actionable and easy to understand solutions
- Communication: Ability communicate effectively in both technical and non-technical audiences and terms. Ability to structure information in a written form and communicate effectively verbally.
- Lean & Agile Engineering Mindset: Solid hands-on background in software engineering project delivery in an agile organization.
- Learner vs. Knower attitude: driven by curiosity and desire to find the truth, not afraid to make mistakes and not to be always right. Asks more questions than provides statements.
- Ability to work under pressure: Maintains stable performance and can-do attitude when under pressure or stress. Prepares a team with fire drill exercises to do the right thing when there is fire.
- Honesty & integrity: Does not cut corners with regards to ethics. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Do the right thing. Speak plainly and truthfully.
We'd particularly love it if
- You have worked in the digital products company