FinX aims to build a digital financial platform that will deliver on the promise of simplicity, technological advancement, and superior customer products & services for millions of people in Vietnam.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you’ll be part of a friendly and supportive SRE & Cloud team within a company that has a fantastic culture, adopting cloud native technologies and modern tech stack.
- Have full autonomy to shape the team, culture, ways of working and your career paths.
- Be responsible for the reliability, security and deployment of various cloud native applications & services.
- Help to maintain, manage and support the entire life cycle of our product and AWS environments
- Build, implement & maintain DevSecOps tools chain
- Build, implement & maintain CI/CD automation
- Build, implement & maintain implement IAC
- Participate in design and delivery of architecture & platform
- Participate in on-call incident response and triage
- Build, implement & maintain 24/7 platform monitoring and alerting
- Define and manage the development of all tools and processes needed for a “Control Room” to enable 24/7 problem monitoring and remediation
- Responsible for disaster recovery planning and operation
- Help to debug production issues across services and all levels of technologies stack.
- Report to SRE Technical Lead
Qualification and Requirements
- Working experience with public cloud: AWS (Preferably), GCP or Azure
- Extensive knowledge of Monitoring and Observability:
- Alerts Management
- Application metrics, logs and traces (preferred java apps)
- Grafana stack (Mimir, Loki and Tempo)
- Prometheus metrics stack (including exporters)
- Extensive knowledge in:
- Configuration management: Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- IAC: Terraform & Terragrunt
- Extensive knowledge of:
- K8s administration: AWS EKS (Preferably), GKE, OpenShift
- Working experience with CI/CD:
- ArgoCD – Preferably
- Github Action – Preferably
- HarnessCI – Preferably
- Working experience with messaging/queuing systems: Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Working experience with SQL databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL or MariaDB
- Working experience with API Gateway: AWS API Gateway, Kong or Apigee
- Fluent in English
What we can offer?
- Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
- Full-salary paid for social insurance & Premium healthcare package
- 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
- Devices provided (MacBook, mouse, monitor…)
- Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
- Work in a newly innovated office and open working space.
- Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile way of working, lean team structure.
- Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc.
- Empowered to listen to creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and employees.
- FinX begins to establish and bridge new fintech businesses in order to create a better tomorrow for Vietnamese people. Here is an inspired working environment where you will be able to access and experience cutting-edge technologies in industry and creativity